Monday 28 August 2017

A new start

Hi all, sorry it has been such a long time since my last post. I have had 9 months from hell and haven't felt up to doing much both blog wise or art wise. Happily things are much better now! I have given up my teaching job so I can focus on spending time with my little person and this has meant that I also have lots more free time in the evening to work on my projects! I have tried to focus on getting a video up on YouTube at least once a week since the start of the summer holidays and I have posted the links to my new videos below. I am still working as a demonstrator for Docrafts and so a lot of these projects are based around the new Docrafts releases.

Unboxing video of the new July releases from Docrafts
Embossing folder techniques using the new embossing folders from Xcut and how to get more from your folders
Process Video - Layered Card using the beautiful and versatile new papers and dies from Docrafts
Scrapbook Process Video using the new Papermania Capsule Pigment collection from Docrafts
Scrapbook Process Video using mixed media techniques

Let me know if you like what you see and please subscribe to my channel to see more of my projects. If you would like to know any of the products I used then please drop me a message and I will be happy to respond.




No comments:

Post a Comment