Friday 22 July 2016

Getting into the rhythm of it!

So I'm on a bit of a roll and videoing everything I do now. Not so easy when you are working in a corner of the kitchen but I think I'm getting into the rhythm of it now. It took me a lot less time to produce this than the others. I've learned that less waffling is the way forward! I made this little wedding card to give to a friend tomorrow and managed to get it made and the video editing in one evening! Much speediness!! Now that ive got a few subscribers on YouTube I don't want to let them down by not continuing to post...no pressure! Anyway here is the finished card and a link to the process video. https://youtu.be/dVEhHJShit0

A list of supplies used can be found below.


Card blank from Paperchase
Rectangle of watercolour paper
Faber Castell Big Brush Markers in the following colours:
  • Light cobalt turquoise
  • Pink madder lake
  • Colbalt turquoise
  • Manganese violet
Script stamp
doCrafts Artiste stamping ink in Chocolate
Corrogated card shapes from The Range
Ivory Organza Bow by Club Green
Windsor and Newton Matt Medium
Lawn Fawn stamp - Big Scripty Words
Ranger Archival Ink in Black
Sakura Micron Pen 03
Fun foam
Double sided sticky tape


No comments:

Post a Comment