Saturday 30 July 2016

Layout love at first sight!

So I was in town yesterday in Bath and we have a shop called Anthropologie. They always have really elaborate and beautiful window displays but the one I saw today I thought would look awesome as part of a scrapbook layout. Then I saw some tissue paper in Paperchase that I completely loved and the rest is history!!! Layout love at first sight! Here is the process video for it https://youtu.be/BGKtQomwGww and a picture of the finished article as well as a list of of the products used below.
  • 12x12 paper called "Life" from My Minds Eye Jubliee Wild Berries Collection
  • BBQ skewers
  • Tissue paper from  Paperchase called "Fruits"
  • White A4 card stock
  • Alphas - Thickers called "Sunny"
  • Chipboard fruits from ebay random ephemera pack
  • Green phrases from my stash
  • Foam hearts from The Works
  • "Captured" die cut label from Carpe Diem collection from Simple Stories
  • Green gems by Papermania

No comments:

Post a Comment